Interim Budget 2019 – 20 in English
February 1, 2019
Interim Budget 2019 – 20
The Union Budget 2019-20 is presented in the Parliament by Finance Minister Piyush Goyal on 01 Feb 2019.
Annual financial statement which is popularly known as budget is constitutional provision under article 112 of Indian constitution it is presented annually in the parliament and today was the budget day. following are the Interim Budget 2019 – 20 highlights:-
- Budget has the prevision for farmers.
- Govt has decided to give farmers Rs. 6000/- as fixed income support.
- Govt has increased tax able income thresh hold to 5 lakh.
- Govt has given 64, 527 crore towards railway budget.
- Gratuity limit has bean increased to 30 lakh per annum.
Interim Budget 2019 – 20 pdf
|Budget 2019-20 pdf download||Click Here|